Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Thrifted towels


Thrifted towels, originally uploaded by brookewill.

I get lucky sometimes at Savers and Goodwill and Salvation Army. But only with something I wasn't looking for. I don't even know where a person might find such cool towels. I mean, if I had a thought in my head about getting some colorful, design-y towels, I wouldn't know where to start looking. But now that I have them, I don't have to.



{Mustard and coral leaves and swirls.}

{Burnt orange and peach floral.}

3 comments:

Emily said...

Isn't that how it always is? If you know exactly what you're looking for--you'll never exactly find it.

Love the towels.

tami said...

oh, those remind me of my Nana's house! I'm pretty sure she still has that orange and peach floral! Love it!

Hope said...

Love 'em!