The thing is, where do you start when you want to begin again? I'll start with two things:
1. I miss all of you.
2. I've been inspired by Kathy to post again.
The latest & biggest with us is that we moved this summer. Just across town. I love our new apartment. A really lot. So, about that:
3. When you have central air conditioning in New Haven during the summer, life feels about 80% better.
4. When your kitchen is 60% smaller than it was, but still has plenty of counter and cabinet space, it is about 60% easier to keep clean.
5. When most of your 50 boxes of books fit in the built-ins, and you can gaze at them while you sit at the dining table, you appreciate them 70% more often than you did before.
8. Nothing beats having 4,000,000 books in your backyard.